Sunday, August 18, 2013

When you can not do it alone



I just wanted to say thanks for your prayers and Donation. Forgive the back ground noise Rick left the TV on. I Would do a retake but it's hard doing 1 take. So thanks I love You all and please go to my websitewww.youcaring.com/brenda.walls I post updates there also. Again Thanks to all of you that are sharing, Donating and prayers, you all are like a bunch of Angels. I'm the one blessed to have such friends.



Next to last Chemo treatment before going on surveillance mode. next scans in 5 weeks to see how much growth of the cancer in my lungs,liver,lymph nodes and spleen plus cancer in my pelvic bone and there is a shot I take every 4 weeks but can cause more bone pain not sure about this But I'm here to fight a good fight

No comments:

Post a Comment